Our Service • Training of more than 75 different Aviation Courses. • Instrument Flight Procedures Design. • Aeronautical Charts Production. • Airspace Management and Design. • GIS for Aviation. • Aeronautical Studies. • Aeronautical Surveys. • eTOD Turnkey Services. • LIDAR. • Flight Checking and Inspection. • Aeronautical Software Development. • Aerodrome Certification Consultancy
By the end of training, participants will be able to:
• Understand the flight inspection fundamentals
• Define the steps and procedures of flight inspection
• Apply the flight inspection fundamentals and
• Prepare for the certification process of navigational
aids , operation systems and devices.
At the end of the course Participants will be able to:
• Define the documents used and recognize the course structure.
• Estimate the geometric design characteristics of an airport including taxiways, aprons and runways.
• Estimate if man-made and natural objects constitute obstacles to navigation in the vicinity of an airport.
• Reach the level of the basic procedures, and planning skills of Airfield Markings and Signage.
• Demonstrate familiarization with airfield ground lighting systems, and differentiate between approach lighting systems.
• Identify the requirements of maintenance to hold an (Airport Certificate), to apply and meet regulators requirements.
• Recognize safety management concepts and ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) on safety management in ICAO annexes and related guidance materials.
• Use OLS Software to evaluate obstacles..
• Provision of technical support in the Survey Reconnaissance Mission for Seven Egyptian intern.
• Provision of Special PANS/OPS Training Course for KSA Civil Aviation Authority.
• Provision of Aeronautical Airport Survey (WGS-84 Aerodrome and Annex 14 OLS Survey) for three.